Air compressors are widely used in various industries. In the automotive industry, air compressors also play a big role. Compressors are inseparable from automobile production to off-line to assembly and use. The variable frequency screw air compressor will introduce in detail what role the air compressor can play in the automotive industry and what are the advantages?
The main applications of air compressors in the automotive industry:
Main functions: spray washing machines, drive assembly tools, drive body hoisting hoists, pneumatic control, test fuel tanks and radiators, casting workshops, sheet metal workshops, etc., provide driving power and improve production efficiency through the application of compressed air from air compressors in the automotive industry And product quality:
The application of air compressors in the automobile industry to assist automobile production, improve production efficiency and product quality
The application of air compressors in the automotive industry also has the following functions:
1. Superior cleaning surface effect;
2. The application of air compressor in the automobile industry can prevent condensation when the paint tank is stirred and optimize the mixing quality of the paint tank;
3. Silicone resin is very easy to contaminate the coating, and compressed air helps form water-based coatings to avoid pollution;
4. Driven by assembly robots to ensure the continuity of production;
5. The application of air compressors in the automobile industry can produce high-quality compressed air and reduce the emission of polluted air.
Five functions of air compressors in the automotive industry
The following effects can be achieved by using air compressors in the automotive industry:
1. The air compressor used in the automotive industry has a small footprint and complete functions.
2. It is required to spray paint quickly and continuously work without condensation;
3. The application of air compressors in the automotive industry can ensure that the painted surface has a good appearance, corrosion resistance and gloss;
4. The spray is required to be fully effective and not to be discharged into the air.
Four major effects of applying air compressors in the automotive industry
The application of air compressors in the automotive industry has the following advantages:
1. Higher cost performance
Under the same power, compared with piston compressors in the automotive industry, the integrated screw air compressor has higher displacement and more stable pressure.
2. Low noise and low vibration
Compared with the piston compressor, the integrated screw air compressor has lower noise and lower vibration under the same exhaust volume and exhaust pressure.
3. Intelligent control system and high-quality components
Fully intelligent control system, real-time monitoring of the operating status of air compressors in the automotive industry, high-quality components to ensure long-term stable operation of the equipment.
4. Low maintenance cost
Without consumables such as seal rings, pistons, etc., the integrated screw air compressor can work normally for a long time with normal maintenance, saving unnecessary maintenance and consumable costs.
No. 6, Yongchuang Road, Dazhong Industrial Park, Dafeng District, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province