Air compressor for laser cutting machine
The laser cutting industry must use protective gas when processing. Of course, the air is a simple and economical protective gas. The function of the air compressor for laser cutting machine is to compress a part of the compressed air with high-purity oxygen and high-purity nitrogen to provide the cutting gas for the cutting head.
As a power source, it is supplied to the cylinder of the clamping table, and a part of it is used to purge and remove the dust of the optical path system. Therefore, the special air compressor for laser cutting is indispensable for every laser cutting equipment.
● The air compressor adopts energy-saving frequency conversion start, power frequency operation, unloading and shutdown, saving more than 35%.
● The water content of the compressed air is lower than similar products in the market, and the pressure dew point is 3-5℃. It provides pure and dry compressed air to the laser generator and beam path to ensure the normal operation of the path and reflector. The laser cutting machine runs smoothly and extends the life of the equipment. .
● The heat exchanger assembly and the air connection pipe are all made of 304S stainless steel, which is anti-corrosive and anti-rust, avoiding secondary pollution to the quality of the gas. It is suitable for high-quality compressed air equipment.
● The use of environmentally friendly refrigerants prevents damage to the earth's ozone layer, complies with the environmental protection laws and regulations of various countries, and has passed the European Union CE safety certification.
● The precision filter shell has a compact structure, pure aluminum alloy die-casting, and has been pickled and anti-corrosion treatment. It has strong durability and can bear pressure up to 1.6Mpa.
● Integrated reasonable design, saving installation costs, compact structure, flexible movement, saving space, fewer parts and connections, reducing unit failure and leakage, and the integrated piping system greatly reduces pressure loss.
● The optional range of system pressure is 0.8-3.0Mpa.